Sunday, January 9, 2011

How can I start acting?

Question:

How can I start acting? My mom supports me and I know I have what it takes. My friends tell me that I should be an actor, because I make people laugh and because I can change my body language easily. Please help me.

ANSWER:

The best advice I can give you is about to come. I'm putting together a home-study program. It will allow you to have me as your personal coach with video instruction and in which I tell you exactly what you need to do. The reason I have put this program together is because so many visitors to ActingCareerStartUp.com have asked that very same question.
Within the next few weeks I will be launching it.
Until then, have a look at this page:
www.actingcareerstartup.com/acting-career-research.html.
There's a lot of great information on that page that will give you some good ideas as to what you can do first.

Also, you might want to have a look at this page:
www.actingcareerstartup.com/how_to_become_an_actor.html

Stay in touch with ActingCareerStartUp.com and I will have more things for you.

Good luck John!

Tony

No comments: