Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wanna get discovered?

Hi this is Tony, creator of ActingCareerStartUp.com.

"I wanna get discovered!" is one of the things I hear most often from young, aspiring actors and even older ones. The problem is that most people try and do that by navigating on the Internet and asking people, "Where can I find auditions?" or "Can somebody introduce me to an agent?" Usually that doesn't get them anywhere. Aside from the experience I have starting an acting career, I also know the acting industry and the acting business. And I know it takes a lot more than that.

That's why I created something that literally takes you by the hand and walks you through the process of starting an acting career and learning how to get discovered step-by-step.



Check it out!

Tony
Fellow Actor
and Creator of
ActingCareerStartUp.com
and
ActingCareerQuickStart.com

No comments: