Saturday, February 5, 2011

What should I be doing to start my acting career?

QUESTION:

What advice can you give me with regard to starting my acting career to make sure of having a good chance of succeeding?

ANSWER:

My best advice is that you do research, so that you really and truly understand what you are getting yourself into. Start here.

http://www.actingcareerstartup.com/acting-career-research.html

I've been answering this question for the last three years and I realized that the best possible answer I could give is what I have just created. It's a home-study course that goes over 24 weeks and that, with videos of me explaining and showing new actors EXACTLY what they need to do and EXACTLY HOW TO DO IT. It is designed to have people already working as actors even before the course is finished. It will be ready in about two weeks. I'll put you on the list so that you know when it's ready.

I hope this has helped you.

No comments: